The following are options for your business to get involved and support the Buddy Program:
- Buddy Program Discount Program – While Buddy Pairs are encouraged to find low or no cost activities to do when they are together, many pairs enjoy taking advantage of the discounts that local businesses offer. No amount is too small!
- Buddy Activities – The Buddy Program offers over a dozen free activities throughout the year to Buddy Pairs in our programs. If you are interested in hosting an activity for Buddy Pairs, let us know!
- Buddy Program Events – The Buddy Program frequently holds events at area businesses, including National Council receptions, Big Buddy recruiting events and other gatherings. If you are interested in lending your space or hosting an event that will bring our committed donors and volunteers into your establishment, please let us know!
- Buddy Program Auctions – Each year, the Buddy Program hosts the “Bash for the Buddies”. The Bash includes both a Silent and Live Auction. Businesses throughout the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond donate generously to the auctions, helping the Buddy Program raise crucial programming funds through the auctions alone. If you are interested in making a donation of an item or a gift certificate, email Meghan Pearlman or call (970) 920-2130.
- Event Volunteers – It takes 250 volunteers every summer over July 4th Weekend for the Buddy Program to successfully run both The Bash for the Buddies, and Boogie’s Buddy Race on July 4th. If you and/or your employees are unable to commit to volunteering as a Big Buddy, consider volunteering for one of these events!