Join the Buddy Program in its mission to empower youth through mentoring experiences by joining the Buddy Program’s Junior Council!
The Junior Council is comprised of the up and coming, influential members of the Roaring Fork Valley who are between the ages of 18 and 40. By joining the Junior Council, you will make a significant impact on underserved youth in your community while enabling the Buddy Program and its many programs to continue to grow and thrive.
How to join the Junior Council:
Junior council membership starts at $120 per year for an individual or $180 per year for a family (fully tax-deductible).
This donation can be made in the following ways:
- $120/$180 donation 1-x per year
- $60/$90 donation 2-x per year
- $10/$15 donation monthly
Go to our online donation page to sign up, and choose Junior Council in the Gift Designation drop down box.
Membership in the Junior Council includes the following privileges:
- Opportunity to purchase a special Junior Council ticket at the greatly reduced price of $125 (two tickets for a family membership) to the Buddy Program’s Annual Gala, the Bash for the Buddies, on Friday, July 6, 2018. The regular ticket price for the Bash is $500.
- An invitation to at least one reception with the Buddy Program’s National Council per year
- Invitations to special events including but not limited to the annual Celebration Dinner, the Buddy Program Ski Day, and others
- Special Junior Council discounts to other events and fundraisers throughout the year
Donating online is safe and secure, but if you’d prefer to donate by check please use our printable donation form (PDF – 55 kb) or call us at 970-920-2130.
Summer and Erik Berg
Morgan Henschke and Matthew Brown
Andrea and Chris Bryan
Jacqueline and Matthew Deam
Lindsay and Rick Lofaro
Meghan and Aaron Pearlman
Kathryn and Jeffrey Sansone
Sara and Chris Striefel